There are currently no apartments available.
The Peach Tree Court Apartments are a newer luxury building set on a beautiful tree-lined street in the most highly desired area of Westwood. Located two blocks south of Wilshire Boulevard and just west of Westwood Boulevard, our position puts you within a short distance of UCLA as well as the theaters, restaurants, and shops in Westwood Village.
Peach Tree Court offers intercom access with gated underground parking and surveillance cameras in most common areas. In addition to laundry facilities on every floor and assigned storage spaces in the garage, our building also features a magnificent roof-top sundeck complete with barbecue, hot tub, cedarwood sauna, and city-to-ocean views.
Designed and developed from the ground up by Rockdyne Enterprises, each of our residences has high-end contemporary finishes throughout the apartment and additionally offers:
- Granite Countertops
- Gas Range & Oven
- Built-in Dishwasher and Microwave
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat
- Private Balcony
- 9 Foot High Ceilings and 14 Foot Ceilings on top floor
- Designer fixtures with track lighting on top floor
- Gas fireplaces with marble surround in most apartments
- Wood china cabinets in most apartments
The building amenities include the following features:
- Roof top deck with ocean to city views
- Roof top barbecue and lounge area
- Hot tub
- Cedarwood sauna
- Assigned gated parking
- Additional storage spaces available to all residents
- Laundry rooms on every floor
- Trash chutes on every floor
- Controlled intercom access
- Surveillance cameras in most common areas
- Central courtyard with magnificent sculpture by world-renowned artist
- Stunning building design commissioned by award-winning architect
CommunityPeach Tree Apartments is centrally located in Westwood, a cosmopolitan, vibrant, and diverse community on the Westside of Los Angeles, California.
Just blocks away to many popular Westside destinations including Armand Hammer Museum of Art & Cultural Center, UCLA, Geffen Playhouse, Wadsworth Theatre and an easy commute to Brentwood, Santa Monica, Century City, and West Hollywood. Fabulous restaurants and shopping, movie theatres, world class yoga, and public transportation are all at your fingertips.
Check out our Walk Score of 89/100!
With great freeway access as well as easy public transportation in this very central location, you’ve found a place to call home that is unparalleled in Los Angeles - under 5 miles to the beach, 3 miles to Beverly Hills, 2 miles to Century City, and just two blocks to the heart of Westwood Village. For public transportation, we are within a few blocks of three primary Westside Big Blue bus routes. Lines 1, 8 & 12 and MTA bus lines 4 and 704 pick up just a few blocks away on Santa Monica Blvd. In addition, a UCLA shuttle bus stops one block away for a direct route into the campus.
Call Elisa for more information at:
You may also view all our rental listings at:
Please call for latest availability details.